Garrett Harris 8 p.m., Sept. 15
REVEALED! Grown-Up Harry Potter Characters' Endorsement Deals! [SPOILERS]
Look, wizarding is all well and good, but unless you're going into academia (read: teaching at Hogwarts), you're going to need some income after you graduate. The good news is, if you're a wizard with a little bit of fame, you may be able to pick up some sweet endorsement deals. Sort of like an Olympic athlete: a lifetime of training, a moment of supreme glory, and the tenuous hope that you'll get to pitch product when it's all over.
These stills from the Epilogue of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II may give us some idea as to how things shook out for our old friends...
More like this:
- The Big Screen Trivia Contest Questions — May 14, 2012
- Possible Sequel? Harry Potter & the Shoot-Out in the Multiplex Parking Lot — July 18, 2011
- Harry Potter Run-Up: Illustrating Ralph Fiennes' Voldemort Story in Newsweek — July 12, 2011
- Played Out: A Final Thought on Super 8 Director J.J. Abrams — June 30, 2011
- X-Men = Stars Lite — June 1, 2011