Robert Bush noon, Oct. 23
Merry Christmas from Your Pals at The Big Screen
The greatest joy this lapsed Chicagoan finds in a San Diego Christmas will always be an ability to walk around the beach in a short sleeve shirt on December 25. Not that I do, mind you, but the fact that I can will forever thrill and delight me.
This year, more than ever, there is a great deal to be thankful for. Marty gifted us with His best picture in ages, and the brave soldiers who fought valiantly in Operation Free Iraq are at last safe at home, spending Christmas with those they love.
Merry Christmas, everybody. May there be peace on earth (and art on screen).
Cecil mails early.
Bill 'Babe Ruth' Bendix as the drunken Sultan of Swill, visits an orphanage on Christmas Eve. It brings tears to my eyes for all the wrong reasons.
Joy to the World, Doc!
Title tells all!
Here I am attending Midnight Mass.
Christmas in Hell.
See above caption.
Enjoy a couple of outtakes (courtesy lens guru Howie Rosen) from the Joy to the Screen photo shoot:
More like this:
- Movie Poster Rejects You've Never Seen: Jaws, Batman, Supergirl, more — May 22, 2012
- The Title or Trailer Game III: The List is Life — Feb. 2, 2012
- Cliff's Notes on Lickona & Marks' Joy to the Screen — Dec. 22, 2011
- The Movie-Studio Logo Quiz: A New Beginning — Dec. 19, 2011
- Hope for the Holidays — Dec. 12, 2011