Marty Graham 5:30 p.m., Oct. 21
Lazy Day Continues!
Notable Quote Whore Pete Hammond joins in the lazy good times with this gem in the YouTube banner ad for Tintin:
"Now let's see, this movie has pirates, so...Pirates of the Caribbean! And it has a car chase that reminds me [no, we did not say 'blatantly steals from,' why would you even think that?] of Spielberg's work in Raiders of the Lost Ark, so...Indiana Jones! Cut and print, let's call it a day."
Aw, come on, Pete - just two movies in your "perfect cross" formula? Aren't you forgetting the clever dog sidekick who helps solve crimes?
The wild chase after a floating sheet of paper from Ratatouille?
We could go on, but...
More like this:
- Movie Poster Rejects You've Never Seen: Jaws, Batman, Supergirl, more — May 22, 2012
- Frank Zappa Would Have Been 71 Today - Viva La Bizarre! — Dec. 21, 2011
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Jack the Giant Killer — Dec. 21, 2011
- Comic-Con Days 1 - 4 Photo Funnies — July 25, 2011
- Cinepolis: the Bar & Menu — July 21, 2011