Andrew Hamlin 6 p.m., April 23
A Closer Look at the Trailer for The Woman in Black: Daniel Radcliffe Stars in Rise of the Planet of the Tiny Toy Apes?
Okay, let's try to ignore the silly, overdone "Unsuspecting city person visits spooky, haunted country house, discovers horrific crime that was once committed there" storyline in the trailer, and concentrate instead on the terrifying toys. These too are faintly silly and overdone, but hey - monkeys and clowns!
Once, there was a beautiful princess, loved by every toy in the nursery.
But when a tragic accident took her life...
...blamed the other.
Now the enraged clowns...
...will bend over backwards...
...to exact vengeance upon the music-loving monkeys.
This summer, one man - er, monkey - must find a way to stop the madness...
...before the monkeys go ape.
Clowns vs. Monkeys 2: The Nursery Will Rock. At least Daniel Radcliffe is handsome. And speaking of terrifying clowns, hello The Last Circus. (Heads up: this is very much a red-band trailer.)
More like this:
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for The Three Stooges — Dec. 8, 2011
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows — Oct. 19, 2011
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for The Avengers — Oct. 13, 2011
- Empire of Silver: Vistas Aplenty — Aug. 9, 2011
- Never mind the Killer Elite, here's the Scorpions! — Aug. 4, 2011