Don Bauder 7:21 p.m., March 27
A Closer Look at the Trailer for A Very Harold and Kumar 3D Christmas
I've got a raging sinus infection, so I've got even less to offer than usual, but there is this....
Anybody up for making "Punching the Pope" the new "Jumping the Shark"? No? How 'bout just making it the new "Nuking the Fridge"?
Here's Neil Patrick Harris rising up Busby Berkeley-style from a row of parted lady legs. How 'bout making "It's funny because he's gay" the new "It's funny because it's true"?
Never mind. Back to bed.
More like this:
- Cinematographer's Notebook: Tableau in Mirror Mirror — Nov. 17, 2011
- Tracking Simian Reactions to San Diego Zoo's Screening of Rise of the Planet of the Apes — Aug. 30, 2011
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for The Woman in Black: Daniel Radcliffe Stars in Rise of the Planet of the Tiny Toy Apes? — Aug. 18, 2011
- Never Mind The Muppets, Here's Starship! — Aug. 8, 2011
- Never mind the Killer Elite, here's the Scorpions! — Aug. 4, 2011