Ian Pike noon, Dec. 8
So the filmblogging universe is dutifully trotting out this still of Anne Hathaway (?) as Catwoman in The Dark Knight Rises.
And while we here at Big Screen hate to seem catty (seewhatididthere), we are inclined to note that that is some seriously bad hair for a character styled after a creature as fastidious and elegant as a cat. The uneven hairline, the mousy brown color, the helmet-style pullback, and good gravy, is that a ponytail? How terribly practical. Maybe for her big fight scene, she'll wear yoga pants and an old sweatshirt for added comfort and mobility. I just can't figure out why she's bothering with that lipstick. Meow.
More like this:
- More "Meet the New Hollywood, Same as the Old Hollywood" — Jan. 19, 2012
- Latest Dark Knight photo is, um... — Jan. 13, 2012
- The Origins of Catwoman's Costume: REVEALED! — Sept. 27, 2011
- Anatomy of a Press Photo: First Look at John Cusack in The Raven — Aug. 2, 2011
- Your Summer of Superheroes — June 5, 2011