Daniel Powell 2 p.m., Oct. 4
Annals of Product Placement: The Dark Knight Rises [SPOILER]
Poor Bane. Looks like the Batsuit can get a mite whiffy under the arm...
On the one hand, we're a little surprised to see an auteur like Chris Nolan taking such a mercenary approach to merchandising. On the other, kudos for making your tie-ins relevant to the story. Wouldn't you expect Batman to wear a deodorant made by Wayne Chemicals?
More like this:
- Yeah, we're pretty sure Warm Bodies star Teresa Palmer was grown in a lab — Jan. 31, 2013
- A closer look at the posters for Skyfall and Lincoln — Oct. 29, 2012
- On the set of The Lone Ranger Armie Hammer gets a taste of Johnny Depp's method — Oct. 1, 2012
- Brave: It Begins — July 11, 2012
- A Closer Look at the Clip from The Dictator — April 26, 2012