Matt Potter 7:30 a.m., April 27
- Community Blog
San Felipe: Their festival is shrimply delicious!
Early each November, the residents of San Felipe get a chance to toot their own horn with their now famous Shrimp Festival, offering a shrimp tasting competition, art exhibits, awards and mariachis. The upcoming event in 2012 should be one of the best shrimp-fests ever!
More like this:
- Lounging in Baja's San Felipe — April 14, 2015
- Baja & Border News Translations: Better Child Nutrition Care Urged; Tourism Promotion Will Intensify for San Felipe — Oct. 21, 2012
- U.S. fugitive nabbed in San Felipe — Sept. 1, 2012
- U.S. Fraudster Caught in San Felipe to be Extradited — May 30, 2012
- Blues to the Rescue — March 23, 2012