Ian Anderson 11 a.m., Aug. 2
- Community Blog
GRINGO GRABS BAJA GOLD MEDAL
Jay Dworsky, an American ex-pat living in the Ensenada, is a fledgling winemaker who’s dense and velvety smooth 2010 Petit Verdot, Merengue, neatly snatched a gold medal at the 2012 Concurso Internacional Wine Expo and Competition that was recently held at Ensenada’s Hotel Coral. Dworsky’s boutique winery, Bodegas Marilena, has also produced wines that have won Grad Cru medals at various wine events and competitions north of the border in southern California.
Read more about this story at: http://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/20...
More like this:
- San Diego brewers win big at international beer competition — June 23, 2015
- Sporadic Ensenada violence shocking community — Oct. 1, 2012
- Baja Wine Country — Sept. 13, 2012
- DOIN' VINE! The Story of Baja Norte's Valle Guadalupe Wine Country — March 22, 2012
- ENSENADA’S CHAMBER OF COMMERCE ‘MEGA MIXER’ A SMASHING SUCCESS! — March 16, 2012