Robert Bush noon, Oct. 23
- Community Blog
- As the Sun Cafe goes on
Update San Diego, 4/12/2011
How to make gold out of lead.
Buy all the coins made with silver, copper,nickle or other metals other than steel. melt them down separated into pure metals. When the metal market goes up resell metal to brokers who sell it to the governments mints. When coins come out again redo the melt, separate-hold-sell. This is a good way to recover your taxes as we pay for the governments expense of minting the coins. So why do I bring this up now. Coin dealers will now pay you the metal content value for your coins in CA . Maybe the government will start making coins out of wood or steel, that way they will decay or rust away before you can use them. Look at the National debt now, $14.294E12 and they still want more. Just who is living off the intrest on thses loans to the government?!!.
More like this:
- Half Pennies, Finger Muscles, Foot the Bill — March 18, 2009
- San Diego Treasure Hunters. We're Not As Nerdy As You Think. — Oct. 29, 2008
- Electrical Donations — Jan. 9, 2008
- Sue and Ike get dissed — July 8, 2004
- How does the Mint make a profit? — March 22, 2001