Julie Stalmer 6:30 p.m., July 23
- Community Blog
- As the Sun Cafe goes on
Update San Diego, 9/21/2010
I heard they are having a summit on bedbugs in Chicago. Maybe the military should geneticly modify them to be the size of dogs and use them in wars.
Just watched a vidio on Marja, Aafghahistan. From the story it was said that America was there in the 50s and started "Little America" a heaven for farmers. These same people are still in the U.S. Congress, maybe they should take their 3-4 pensions and move back to Marja, Afghanistan to make some room for people who want a life in America.
Ref: New York Times,March 13 1960 page 35
More like this:
- Donald Trump appropriates scrawled slogan for border wall initiative — April 15, 2016
- Pop Corn, Red Vines, Bon Bons or Beer? — June 8, 2009
- I'm Not a Missionary Man — Feb. 10, 2008
- Daisy Chain — Sept. 15, 2005
- Maranatha Seventh Day Adventist — Aug. 18, 2005