Jay Anderson 12:30 p.m., May 2
- Community Blog
- As the Sun Cafe goes on
Update Little Falls 3/26/2010
- It has become to expensive to pick the harvest!!. First in Pa. a few years ago, now in Florida. What a waste. Ref: USA Today, 3/26/10 page 3A
- I see it's the end for Drawbridge, CA . It made me think of the Sun Cafe, at least the building of the Sun Cafe stayed above ground and as with the town of Drawbridge, a new time may dawn on the sites.
- Dear Judy. Maybe we could ask Ms. Pelosi to sprinkle some fairy dust on our relationship too, we might be able to take a step forward. Ref: USA Today, 3/26/10 page 15A 4.So you thought the euro was all European. Think again, the backer seems to be Washington D.C. and may be the U.S. government. We need to know more about this. It looks like the Chinese bankers seem to know more about European and U.S. weakness's than the Europeans and the Americans. Also it looks like the return of Catherine the Great or Auguste prinzessin von Anhalt-Zerbst . Ref: USA Today, 3/26/10 page 3B The Wall Street Journal, 3/26/10 page A1 and A8
- It has been almost 9 years since the 9/11 terrorist attacks in New York. Mr Silverstein, with a 99 year lease, seems to have had a lot to gain from this. As the Holy land in general too, had a lot to gain, as this seems to have been an act of God or done by the Party of God. Ref: The Wall Street Journal, 3/26/10 page A3
- More on Dubai with $9.5E9 in aid, and on Derivatives.
Ref: The Wall Street Journal, 3/26/10 page C2 and C9