Dave Rice 8 a.m., Oct. 26
- Community Blog
- As the Sun Cafe goes on
Update Little Falls 1/04/2010
- Regulatory failure, not low interest rates caused housing bubble. Ref: The Wall Street Journal,1/04/10 pageA3
- World's tallest structure called Burj Dubai is set to open in Dubai. Built by Chicago-based architecture and engineering firm, Skidmore,Owings & Merrill. Developed by Emaar properties which is part owned by the government. Toping out at apoox. 2684 feet, and costing out at $20E9. Ref: USA Today,1/04/10 page 6A
- Good story on steam fog on water ways that I have seen here in Little Falls, on the Mississippi River. Ref: USA Today, 1/04/10 page 10A
- Good way to make some money and create a new business. Seaweed to minerals, nutrients, fertilizer and energy. Ref: The Wall Street Journal,1/04/10 page A1
- A look of grace for the U.S.. Opening of MGM Mirage's City Center in Las Vigas. Taking expense to the upper limits at $8.5E9 with Spanish architecture of the 1997s.
- Taiwan electronics engineering.
Ref: Scientific America, January 2010 page 31-38 (T1-T8)