Syltoya Sterling 5:30 p.m., Sept. 3
- Community Blog
- As the Sun Cafe goes on
Update in Little Falls 9/4/2009
The Little falls Arts & Crafts Fair will be in town on Sept. 12-13. We expect 100,000 people at this fair,that is about the same as the Comic-Con in San Diego.Hey Judy, how about that for small town America !. On the Artic; The Star Tribune 9/4/2009 of Minneapolis,MN reports the Artic is warmest since 1 B.C. from industrial emissions. The Earth is 620,000 miles closer to the Sun in mid summer and moving further away. It is 2.5 degrees F warmer than the expected natural cycle. But think about this; all the outer space dust that has been added to the earth in the last 2000 years!. How this extra weight make the Earth -Sun relationship act is not mentioned as a effect of this deviation. A little science for you too,Judy. We will be working a lot harder for the Arts & Crafts Fair with the extra people coming to town remember the Comic-Con, we worked very hard for that too.
Loving you more, John
P.S. I seen a little mouse the outer day, when it seen me it ran into a hiding space in the side of a building.
More like this:
- Live music at old school Comic Fest, Oct. 19 - 21 @ Town and Country Resort — Oct. 17, 2012
- Update Little Falls, 3/07/2010 — March 8, 2010
- Update Little Falls, 10/17/2009 — Oct. 17, 2009
- Update in little falls 9/14/2009 — Sept. 14, 2009
- Update in little Falls 9/7/2009 — Sept. 8, 2009