Robert Bush 9 a.m., March 29
- Community Blog
- As the Sun Cafe goes on
Update Little Falls 11/28/2009
- Good story and history of Dubai World to date. Ref; The Wall Street Journal, 11/28-29/09 page A10. For the moving shock wave, page A10. For the value of the U.S. dollar, page B6. For the help of it's oil-rich neighbor B10.
- Dubai is small potatoes. a) Commercial Real Estate is $3.4E12 in Debt. b) Consumer Credit is $900E6 in Debt. c) Municipal Debt is $3E12 in Debt. d) 23% of homeowners owe more on their mortgage than their homes are worth. Ref: The Wall Street Journal, 11/28-29/09 page B2
- A good story on what could drive Japanese company's back to Japan or force the U.S. government to give them a financial break to stay here to keep up employment for Americans. Ref: The Wall Street Journal, 11/28-29/09 page B10 Dearist Judy, we could be in business with all this information. Little Falls is all decorated for the Christmass season and we had a parade last night downtown. The Children loved it because all the floats and city parade people were giving out candy. I wish we were together for this season to see the family values of Little Falls and show you what a small American town can really be.
- Taiwan is building $4E12 Taiwan dollars or $125E9 U.S. dollars in infrastructure.
- VietNam Net Bridge is building a Vietnam Atomic Energy Institute in Danang. The Institute will be built in the hi-tech park in Hoa Son Commune in the Hoa Vang district in Danang, Vietnam. Wish them well on their new business.