Dorian Hargrove 8:30 p.m., Dec. 12
- Another way to fix the economy.Term deposits on Fed liquidity, put into a financial crisis. Ref: The Wall Street Journal, 12/29/09 page A3
- On the repatriation of ethnic Hmong to Laos from Thailand. We have a lot of room here in Little Falls, MN for these people. We need small buisness and farming people here too. Ref: The Wall Street Journal, 12/29/09 page A12 Help for the Hmong from the Thai refugee camps, from Minnesota. Ref: Star Tribune, 12/31/09 page B1 & B8
- Another green way to increase energy and lower the Earths atmospheric temperature. Ref: The Wall Street Journal, 12/29/09 page A21
- Do you like the Gregorian calendar?. Ref: The Wall Street Journal, 12/30/09 page A12
- It is easy to see why GM is going down the tube. They don't want to sell cars anymore. They are into financial services. It is like Genmar of Larson Boats here in Little Falls.They have real estate in Sarasota, Fla. in value of $15.22E6, in Culver, Ore., SeaSwirl plant in value of $2.79E6 and in Minneapolis,MN., the Minnetonka Marina in value of $3E6. Don't forget, the money came from Little Falls working people who now have to live like rats with the manufacturing plants here closed for the last two years and may now become another pile of rust in a dieing America.
Ref: The Wall Street Journal, 12/30/09 page C1 & C3