Matt Potter 7 p.m., Nov. 25
- Community Blog
- Arrested Intelligence
The Cost of College
The cost of college is outrageous. And I want to know why.
I was in college in 1984, and it was $2500. My kids go to college now & it’s 25 thousand.
They’re not ten times smarter.
Actually, I know why. Because more people want to go.
The question is, is college worth the investment? I don’t know, but my plumber just pulled up in a Lexus, and I’m pretty sure he didn't learn lefty loosey & righty-tighty in the Ivy league
More like this:
- The hardship of finding good help — Sept. 9, 2015
- Miscellany — Feb. 13, 2009
- Butterfly Boy: Memories of a Chicano Mariposa — Dec. 7, 2006
- Lunar Park — Oct. 13, 2005
- The Poetry Home Repair Manual: Practical Advice for Beginning Poets — April 14, 2005