Once upon a time, there was a demure and beautiful Princess who lived in a beautiful City by the Sea.

When she wasn't busy being fabulous and enchanting, she liked to write.

And when she wasn't doing that, she did other things, for which she would occasionally get "busted", and have to do a little time.

When her attorney fees got too steep, she took some modeling jobs to pay the bills.

Princess Photo Shoot 1

Princess Photo Shoot 2

Princess Photo Shoot 3

Princess Photo Shoot 4

The Princess hated being a model. She had to work way too hard to stay that skinny, but being the creative genius that she was, she made the most of it.

Soon, she found herself on the cover of one magazine after another.

She was half of a very hot celebrity couple for a while, as her entourage and the world looked on.

And through it all, there was one particular member of that entourage who loved the Princess more than anyone else, and longed for the day they would be together.

His name was Green. (We think this is his last name. But we don't know for sure. We only know that for some reason, it isn't easy, being Green.)

They lived in the same building in the beautiful City by the Sea, and would often see each other as they picked up their mail.

Green would use this opportunity to chat up the Princess as much as his limited skills would allow, and soon, they were a happy item.

Green was content to listen to the Princess, because she had many interesting things to say.

They also had much hot sex, which we'd prefer not to visualize (although we do understand there are pictures). Frankly, they were a bit kinky, which resulted in more than one trip to the ER.

(We're not sure how some of these accidents happened, but we have a pretty good idea).

Well, anyway...

Time wore on, and the two stopped those shenanigans and began to grow old.

Until one day, being a bit bored, the Princess went to a fabulous place in the Kingdom called a "spa." There, she got a few dozen things nipped, tucked and lifted, and went back to modeling and writing.

Green was none too happy about some of the Princess's revelations in her latest writing endeavour, and he was more than a little annoyed.

But he could never stay mad at the Princess for long, no matter what she did, so he soon got over it.

And, to this day, Green and the Princess reside happily ever after, in the City by the Sea.

THE END.

Comments

SDaniels Oct. 16, 2009 @ 2:19 p.m.

However, "Swine flu" Daniels has some kind of ring to it. I stress "some." :)

Love ya, AG kisses, hugs, and smooches for good measure

antigeekess Oct. 16, 2009 @ 2:39 p.m.

"This reads like a possible future: for the record, I will NEVER be blonde, have not yet had the cosmetic surgery of my dreams, and only wish I were as productive as Miss Piggy (modeling and writing) here :)"

I would have thought you'd be more interested in setting the record straight about all those trips to the ER...

(That one was my favorite.)

CuddleFish Oct. 16, 2009 @ 2:55 p.m.

I wanna know how y'all got Larry Craig's medical records released!!!

SDaniels Oct. 16, 2009 @ 3:05 p.m.

Err, in response: Why are there so many songs about rainbows?... :)

antigeekess Oct. 16, 2009 @ 3:29 p.m.

"Epic pic-hunting, AG. Well done!"

Thank you, Pike. Coming from such an expert as yourself, that's quite a compliment.

antigeekess Oct. 16, 2009 @ 3:37 p.m.

Fish wondered:

"I wanna know how y'all got Larry Craig's medical records released!!!"

Wasn't easy. :)

I also got film of him getting busted by his wife for the same thing, YEARS earlier:

antigeekess Oct. 16, 2009 @ 3:39 p.m.

Daniels queried:

"Why are there so many songs about rainbows?... :)

'Cuz they're so nice to look at while you're drinking your Coke?

SDaniels Oct. 16, 2009 @ 7:29 p.m.

"'Cuz they're so nice to look at while you're drinking your Coke?"

antigeekess Oct. 16, 2009 @ 9:42 p.m.

"PS: I'd be drinking 'wine' while contemplating the "rainbow connection;" see your parenthetical work above (wine flu :)"

Wondered if you'd notice that fruitful possibility.

Of course you did.

CuddleFish Oct. 16, 2009 @ 9:47 p.m.

I'm thinking most of the people I know have had wine flu on more than one occasion!! I'm thinking as between the two, they'd prefer the one beginning with S and not ending with mirnoff!!

SDaniels Oct. 16, 2009 @ 9:50 p.m.

The funniest essay EVER written on drinking, smoking, and of course--the common hangover--which I think we have now dubbed "wine flu:"

Essay is "How to Stop Drinking and Smoking QUITE So Much." :)

antigeekess Oct. 16, 2009 @ 10:15 p.m.

LOL. I haven't read this, but when I saw the title, I sent the link to my favorite morning radio team:

(Bob's fussiness is legendary.)

SDaniels Oct. 16, 2009 @ 10:19 p.m.

So is L. Rust Hills's! There is also an essay on "How to Eat an Ice Cream Cone;" while his family stands around with sticky faces and fingers, Hills proudly displays his carefully crafted mini cone (end of the actual cone, with a bit of ice cream left), and then neatly pops it into his mouth :)

antigeekess Oct. 16, 2009 @ 10:28 p.m.

Re #16:

I LIKE that!

Because that's what I do. :)

SDaniels Oct. 16, 2009 @ 11:09 p.m.

"Does he eat away the cone bit by bit, in proportion with the ice cream, so that the ice cream always pokes up above the cone."

Exactly. ;)

I have a feeling you would love this book. He is also wonderful on the subject of making lists, but the one on drinking and smoking is the absolute cream--my cuz and I have read it out loud and everyone chokes.