Scott Ellis 10:13 p.m., Jan. 27
Representatives of United States reprimanded for accurately representing United States
After two months without a break, Navy sailors dock in Russia, get drunk, and visit strip club.
Relieved Commanding Officer of San-Diego based frigate Vandegrift: "What else, exactly, were they supposed to do in Vladivostok?"
More like this:
- NAVAL NINNIES: Vandegrift scandal reveals so-called "P***y Protocol" — Jan. 24, 2013
- Peanutty: Peter Robbins has a moment of clarity — Jan. 24, 2013
- Filner takes on the La Mesa sewage spill! — Jan. 22, 2013
- A message from the gladiators of the gridiron — Jan. 10, 2013
- City proposes new site for Chargers stadium — Jan. 7, 2013