Garrett Harris 8 p.m., Aug. 19
Representatives of United States reprimanded for accurately representing United States
After two months without a break, Navy sailors dock in Russia, get drunk, and visit strip club.
Relieved Commanding Officer of San-Diego based frigate Vandegrift: "What else, exactly, were they supposed to do in Vladivostok?"
More like this:
- NAVAL NINNIES: Vandegrift scandal reveals so-called "P***y Protocol" — Jan. 24, 2013
- Peanutty: Peter Robbins has a moment of clarity — Jan. 24, 2013
- Peter Robbins: see you in the funny papers — Jan. 24, 2013
- Local horror film — Jan. 10, 2013
- A message from the gladiators of the gridiron — Jan. 10, 2013