Ian Anderson 2 p.m., March 2
Irwin Jacobs donates $3 million for Plaza de Panama Speed Circuit
"If the people of San Diego want cars in the Plaza de Panama, by God, I will give them cars in the Plaza de Panama. Very fast cars."
"From here on out, the only way anybody is going to see the Museum of Man is by whizzing past it at 160 mph, baby."
More like this:
- Plaza de Panama Committee continues to send lobbyists to City Hall — Jan. 31, 2013
- City Council to authorize funding for Balboa Park Parking Garage — Oct. 1, 2012
- Irwin Jacobs Praises Consultant For Their Work On Plaza de Panama Project — July 27, 2012
- SOHO Sues City Over Plaza de Panama Plan — Aug. 3, 2011
- SOHO Organizes Protest Against Plaza de Panama Plan — July 18, 2011