Marty Graham 6:30 p.m., Dec. 6
Report: Silvio Berlusconi eyeing run for San Diego Mayor
Former Italian Prime Minister says he "likes his chances, especially considering the creep who's currently in office."
According to Google, "brancolare" is Italian for "grope."
"I may have paid women - even underage women - for sex at my massive bunga-bunga sex parties, but everything was consensual and professional," said the former head of state, who is currently under house arrest in Italy. "I think the people of San Diego will appreciate that."
In a rare statement to the press, Mayor Filner noted that Berlusconi has also been convicted of tax fraud. "So yeah, he's pretty much perfect for this town," said a dejected Filner.
More like this:
- More Filner business to settle — Dec. 14, 2015
- Ex-mayor Filner expresses support for embattled Carl DeMaio — Oct. 16, 2014
- In wake of scandal, Mayor Filner to propose new Weak Mayor guidelines — July 12, 2013
- Filner on Fletcher: "There's no such thing as independent." — May 9, 2013
- Mayor Filner to impatient pot proponents: "Quit harshing my mellow." — Jan. 30, 2013