Vincent Farnsworth 6:31 p.m., Dec. 4
"We have no idea what's going on," said site owner Sadie Gumm. "But all of a sudden, we're getting hundreds of requests for Elmer Royal and Robert 'Stickum' Meachem. It's funny, I had always thought Royal's first name was Eddie. Guess these old ears must be stuck full of wax."
In unrelated news, the Chargers PR team quietly scrapped plans to release a Philip Rivers poster that played on the quarterback's Wild-West style pass-slinging.
More like this:
- Telesco, McCoy, and Whisenhurst lay out strategy for Chargers' future — Jan. 18, 2013
- REVEALED: Halftime locker-room photo exposes source of Chargers' second-half meltdowns this season — Nov. 12, 2012
- Coach-Provocateur Turner and Philip Rivers perform ritual seppuku following Monday Night Football debacle — Oct. 17, 2012
- Chargers Announce Decision to Retire Junior Seau's Brain — May 17, 2012
- Something to Cheer About — April 16, 2012