Ian Anderson 10 a.m., Dec. 20
Local media blows lid off of real-estate developer's plan to develop real estate!
THEY HAD LUNCH
EXCLUSIVE: Photo evidence of DeMaio-Manchester lunch meeting! Picture shows the two men leaving San Diego's infamous Smoke Filled Room, an exclusive, members-only restaurant high atop an unidentified downtown high-rise. Manchester appears eager to escape and avoid detection, but DeMaio looks like he wants to keep on plotting their diabolical schemes.
More like this:
- Papa Doug hasn't forgotten Carl D. — Oct. 10, 2013
- Mayoral battle joined as billionaire Jacobs goes for Fletcher — Sept. 25, 2013
- New filing shows U-T's Manchester personally backed Carl DeMaio and GOP to tune of $283,900 — Jan. 27, 2013
- DeMaio-Backing Lobbyist Retained to Push Manchester Mission Valley Makeover — June 19, 2012
- Manchester Buys San Diego CityBeat — Dec. 23, 2011