Vincent Farnsworth 6:31 p.m., Dec. 4
"Kid-Friendly" Jaguar Mascot Has Still-Beating Heart Pulled from Chest and Eaten by Official Mascot Aztec Warrior, And Is Then Flayed and Skinned, His Bones and Flesh Left for the Vultures, His Skin Spread Out As Sideline Resting Place for the Feet of Exalted High Coach Steve Fisher.
Fisher: "Someone had to take the blame for the loss to N.C. State."
More like this:
- Our Lady of Peace changes name to Our Lady of Whoopass — April 29, 2013
- SDSU will not go gentle into that smoke-free night — March 26, 2013
- Robert "Stickum" Meachem misses stickum, pass — Oct. 29, 2012
- Del Mar: Dig In Your Heels! — July 18, 2012
- View from the Campaign Trail: Bonnie "Mommie" Dumanis — March 27, 2012