Ian Anderson 5 p.m., Dec. 8
In Vino Veritas?
San Diego Bartenders Breathe Sigh of Relief As Supreme Court Strikes Down Stolen Valor Act, Clears Way for Drunken Vets to Lie With Impunity About Glory Days
Anonymous 'Tender near Miramar Marine Corps Air Station: "I mean, can you imagine? If lying about wartime achievements was a crime, they'd have to shut us down! You think these guys get hammered so they can open up about their feelings?"
More like this:
- Valor Medical hid critical information from FDA — Jan. 31, 2014
- Reader website indulges in gallows humor — March 14, 2013
- Is Councilman Gloria Dropping Support for the Fight Against Prop 8? — Dec. 30, 2011
- Dept. of Justice: Award to Family in Military Jet Crash Case Creates "Dangerous Precedent" — Dec. 29, 2011
- Medical Marijuana Dispensaries Begin Implementing "Pop-Up" Locations — Nov. 30, 2011