Don Bauder 9 p.m., Aug. 22
Judge Kreep: "I Have Sincere Sartorial Doubts About President Obama."
Newly Elected "Birther" Judge Challenges President to Produce Visible Proof of Citizenship
"If he's really an American, why isn't he wearing a tie like mine?"
It has also been alleged that Kreep's fears would be allayed if the President were to adorn himself with some permanent proclamation of his allegiance:
"I got yer long-form certificate right here."
More like this:
- Young Men's Christian Association for Muslim Women? — June 29, 2012
- Snafu at Nation's First Gay Brewery — June 13, 2012
- Manchester Fumbles with Amber's Melon; Resulting Premature Launch Leads to Missed Money Shot — June 12, 2012
- Something to Cheer About — April 16, 2012
- View from the Campaign Trail: Bonnie "Mommie" Dumanis — March 27, 2012