Ken Harrison 6:41 p.m., Dec. 12
Hilton management caves to worker's-rights advocates, installs new employee break rooms in Mission Valley hotel.
Following exposure of attempt to sabotage meeting exposing unfair labor practices, hotel throws a conciliatory bone to the public-relations dog.
"We want the public to know that Hilton means hospitality. Even for those who work here."
More like this:
- Carl DeMaio's phallus files sexual harassment lawsuit against Carl DeMaio — Aug. 23, 2013
- Robert "Stickum" Meachem misses stickum, pass — Oct. 29, 2012
- Democratic San Diego mayoral candidate Bob Filner trampled after horrible pun about murderous elephant. — Aug. 29, 2012
- In other news... — Aug. 24, 2012
- Optimist Club — Aug. 10, 2012