Susan Luzzaro 6:30 p.m., July 31
NPR journalist asks Denali Park superintendent about images from San Diego photographer's last moments prior to fatal grizzly bear attack.
Show, don't tell?
WINCING - Yesterday, NPR's "All Things Considered" decided to live up to its name, as co-host Melissa Block asked Denali Park superintendent Paul Anderson, "You've been able to document the time leading up to this fatal attack, because you recovered Mr. White's camera. What do those images show?...Could you tell anything from the pictures, those last pictures, about the bear's demeanor?"
More like this:
- Deep into Denali — Sept. 3, 2012
- Coffeeshop Art: Monique Lindsay — March 12, 2012
- Former San Diego Superintendent Promoted to Dark Knight — Jan. 2, 2012
- Gaga Gone Wrong! — Sept. 29, 2011
- Panda Fingered in Zoo Arson Case — July 12, 2011