DJ Stevens 8:30 a.m., Dec. 7
NPR journalist asks Denali Park superintendent about images from San Diego photographer's last moments prior to fatal grizzly bear attack.
Show, don't tell?
WINCING - Yesterday, NPR's "All Things Considered" decided to live up to its name, as co-host Melissa Block asked Denali Park superintendent Paul Anderson, "You've been able to document the time leading up to this fatal attack, because you recovered Mr. White's camera. What do those images show?...Could you tell anything from the pictures, those last pictures, about the bear's demeanor?"
More like this:
- Tiny Talkeetna, Alaska — Dec. 4, 2012
- A closer look at the trailer for 21 & Over — Nov. 14, 2012
- Deep into Denali — Sept. 3, 2012
- Walking Dead Season 2: More To Hate, Enough To Love? — March 21, 2012
- Coffeeshop Art: Monique Lindsay — March 12, 2012