Julie Stalmer 1:30 p.m., July 26
Is Jack Back?
Last November, SD on the QT wondered how long it would be before the ersatz serial killer Jack the Stripper claimed a third victim. Now, with the discovery of a woman's clothes and belongings on a beach in OB, we fear we may have our answer. And yes, we recall that we must credit Lauren Dazzle at Sensational San Diego for the killer's sobriquet. Some days, we hate our job.
More like this:
- Sea World seeks to increase interest in IPO by opening Shamu: Blood in the Water — April 15, 2013
- Mural furor, continued! — Dec. 7, 2012
- Three's a Trend: Will "Jack the Stripper" Strike Again? — Nov. 1, 2011
- San Diegans for Safe Drinking Water Claim Fluoridation Leads to Superfluous Apostrophes — Oct. 26, 2011
- A Word From Our Sponsors — Oct. 25, 2011