Don Bauder 5:30 p.m., March 10
Is Jack Back?
Last November, SD on the QT wondered how long it would be before the ersatz serial killer Jack the Stripper claimed a third victim. Now, with the discovery of a woman's clothes and belongings on a beach in OB, we fear we may have our answer. And yes, we recall that we must credit Lauren Dazzle at Sensational San Diego for the killer's sobriquet. Some days, we hate our job.
More like this:
- Our Lady of Peace changes name to Our Lady of Whoopass — April 29, 2013
- Sea World seeks to increase interest in IPO by opening Shamu: Blood in the Water — April 15, 2013
- Florida Gulf Coast University sends crate of glass slippers to defeated SDSU men's basketball team — March 25, 2013
- In other other news... — Sept. 7, 2012
- Three's a Trend: Will "Jack the Stripper" Strike Again? — Nov. 1, 2011