Don Bauder 8 p.m., Sept. 1
Dia De Los Muertos Vivos?
In Rare Cross-Cultural Move, Tijuana City Officials Recruit Haitian Voodoo Priests to Raise Zombie Army on Traditional Day for Honoring the Dead.
Dept. of Death Spokesman Carlos Morbid: "The cemeteries are full; we need the room. Besides, who but the living dead have any kind of shot at ending the drug war?"
More like this:
- Carl DeMaio's phallus files sexual harassment lawsuit against Carl DeMaio — Aug. 23, 2013
- Skeletons in the armoire: Paris catacombs — May 13, 2013
- District 8 Councilman Alvarez clarifies clarifying statement — Jan. 7, 2013
- District 8 Councilman Alvarez clarifies statement — Jan. 7, 2013
- "From my cold, dead hands." — July 13, 2011