Walter Mencken 11 a.m., Nov. 27
Dia De Los Muertos Vivos?
In Rare Cross-Cultural Move, Tijuana City Officials Recruit Haitian Voodoo Priests to Raise Zombie Army on Traditional Day for Honoring the Dead.
Dept. of Death Spokesman Carlos Morbid: "The cemeteries are full; we need the room. Besides, who but the living dead have any kind of shot at ending the drug war?"
More like this:
- Skeletons in the armoire: Paris catacombs — May 13, 2013
- Hilton management caves to worker's-rights advocates, installs new employee break rooms in Mission Valley hotel. — Aug. 31, 2012
- Arrested Sex Trafficker: "Children Really Are Our Most Precious Resource." — June 25, 2012
- Outrage! [Warning: Adult Content] — June 30, 2011
- Cemetery Sports — April 6, 2011