Susan Luzzaro 6:30 p.m., July 31
Who Plays Who: Arellano Felix Trial Edition
In The Godfather, Marlon Brando played a crime lord who would not sully his hands with narcotics.
Tijuana cartel kingpin Benjamin Arellano Felix allegedly had no such scruples.
In Spider-Man, Willem Dafoe played the Green Goblin, a villain who attempts to befriend Spider-Man but then tries to kill him.
Attorney Jan Ronis was barred from representing Felix because he once represented a witness for the prosecution.
In Heathers, Christian Slater played a sociopath who sought to blow up the system.
Attorney Anthony Colombo Jr. argued that Bonis should be allowed to represent Felix.
More like this:
- Who Plays Who: SDPD Back in the News Edition — Aug. 9, 2011
- The Eyes Have It: Spider-Man Through the Ages, Animated Edition — July 28, 2011
- The Eyes Have It: Spider-Man Through the Ages — July 28, 2011
- Who Plays Who: Premiere of Cowboys & Aliens at Comic-Con 2011 — July 25, 2011
- Who Plays Who: Imminent Earthquake Edition — June 29, 2011