Darrin DuFord 3:30 p.m., Dec. 26
President Obama Responds to SD on the QT Birth Certificate Story
Well, sort of. Says the HuffPo, "The Obama administration has created and staffed a new position tucked inside their communications shop for helping coordinate rapid response to unfavorable stories and fostering and improving relations with the progressive online community."
Rapid response to unfavorable stories? Why hello there, Mr. Lee!
More like this:
- Jacobs backs Tuck — Oct. 6, 2014
- Chhatrala Group hotels in trouble for back taxes — Jan. 6, 2014
- Dave Rolland: "No Maass." — Feb. 13, 2013
- Manchester Gets Literal at the U-T — Dec. 13, 2011
- Picture Story: San Diego's Donovan State Prison Begins Court-Mandated Reduction of Its Inmate Population — May 23, 2011