Dorian Hargrove 8:30 p.m., Dec. 12
President Obama Responds to SD on the QT Birth Certificate Story
Well, sort of. Says the HuffPo, "The Obama administration has created and staffed a new position tucked inside their communications shop for helping coordinate rapid response to unfavorable stories and fostering and improving relations with the progressive online community."
Rapid response to unfavorable stories? Why hello there, Mr. Lee!
More like this:
- Manchester Messenger Gets Meta — Jan. 30, 2012
- Manchester Gets Literal at the U-T — Dec. 13, 2011
- San Diego Union-Tribune Website Suffers Massive Quake — Oct. 20, 2011
- "From my cold, dead hands." — July 13, 2011
- Picture Story: San Diego's Donovan State Prison Begins Court-Mandated Reduction of Its Inmate Population — May 23, 2011