Ian Anderson 4 p.m., July 28
San Diego City Department of Parks and Recreation begins installing "teeter-totter" alert signage near city parks that feature teeter-totters, merry-go-rounds, metal slides over eight feet in height, or other pre-OSHA implements of fun that may "involve increased risk of injury through a heightened sense of enjoyment."
More like this:
- City Seeks to Prop Up Sagging Housing Market By Outlawing Burgeoning "Live in Your Car" Trend — Sept. 8, 2011
- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: "There is absolutely nothing going on at Balboa Park's House of Iran." — July 7, 2011
- Organ Donors Sought — May 27, 2011
- Picture Story: San Diego's Donovan State Prison Begins Court-Mandated Reduction of Its Inmate Population — May 23, 2011
- Leadbelly Municipal Park — Oct. 27, 2008