Don Bauder 9:30 p.m., March 30
San Diego City Department of Parks and Recreation begins installing "teeter-totter" alert signage near city parks that feature teeter-totters, merry-go-rounds, metal slides over eight feet in height, or other pre-OSHA implements of fun that may "involve increased risk of injury through a heightened sense of enjoyment."
More like this:
- Sunroad developer announces plan to name 9-foot Centrum Park easement "Filner Alley" — Aug. 23, 2013
- Encinitas bans plastic bags, sets sights on banning plastic people — May 31, 2013
- City proposes new site for Chargers stadium — Jan. 7, 2013
- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: "There is absolutely nothing going on at Balboa Park's House of Iran." — July 7, 2011
- Leadbelly Municipal Park — Oct. 27, 2008