Matthew Suárez 11 a.m., May 27
Who Plays Who: City Pension 401(k) Battle Edition
On Boston Legal, James Spader played Alan Shore, an attorney who was skilled at cloaking his more dubious maneuvers with righteousness.
Lincoln Club President T.J. Zane claims that firefighters protesting the petition to phase out city pensions in favor of 401(k) plans are interfering with the democratic process.
On NYPD Blue, Dennis Franz played Andy Sipowicz, a cop who regularly assaulted suspects who protested their innocence.
Firefighter's Union head Frank DeClercq says that the off-duty firefighters have the right to protest the assault on their pensions
In Your Friends & Neighbors, Amy Brenneman played Mary, a woman who turned out to be really bad at cheating.
San Diego-Imperial Counties Labor Council leader Lorena Gonzalez said the pension initiative would leave police officer without any guaranteed retirement benefits, which is not in fact the case.
More like this:
- Frank Zappa Would Have Been 71 Today - Viva La Bizarre! — Dec. 21, 2011
- Comic-Con Days 1 - 4 Photo Funnies — July 25, 2011
- Cinepolis: the Bar & Menu — July 21, 2011
- Who Plays Who: Bonus Bad Cop, Bad Cop Edition — May 25, 2011
- Downtown in A Blink — Sept. 6, 2010