John Brandi 9 p.m., Sept. 17
Who Plays Who: SDPD Back in the News Edition
On 24, Kiefer Sutherland played Jack Bauer, a lawman who made America feel better about its horrific absues of power in Iraq and elsewhere.
Slain San Diego Officer Jeremy Henwood was a lawman who made San Diego feel better about its horrific abuses of power in the Police Department and elsewhere.
Sean Combs's brushes with the law have involved cars, guns, and assault.
Dejon Marquee White assaulted Henwood with a shotgun while the officer was in his car.
Lou Diamond Philips recently starred in Camelot, the story of a king who forgives his wife and best friend for sleeping with each other.
District Attorney Bonnie Dumanis recently announced that no charges would be filed against alleged rapist and former police officer Art Perea.
More like this:
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for One Day: The Many Faces of Anne Hathaway — Aug. 9, 2011
- Who Plays Who: Premiere of Cowboys & Aliens at Comic-Con 2011 — July 25, 2011
- Who Plays Who: City Pension 401(k) Battle Edition — July 5, 2011
- Who Plays Who: Gender-Bending the Mayoral Candidates Edition — June 14, 2011
- Who Plays Who: Arellano Felix Trial Edition — May 30, 2011