Jeannette De Wyze 8:44 p.m., Sept. 29
- Community Blog
- Abnormal Heights
The History of Normal Heights
Normal Heights is unpretentious and walkable, affordable for families with kids, and centrally located. It is one of the best neighborhoods in San Diego, but has tended to be over looked by the downtown establishment and the rest of the city.
To find out how Normal Heights came to be built, have a look at this excellent article by Suzanne Ledeboer in the Journal of San Diego History.
More like this:
- I Ask Not For Literary Greatness — Nov. 11, 2009
- The Premier, in which Things (viz., the "Point" of This Blog) become Clear — Sept. 16, 2009
- CA Ballot Propositions and Normal Heights — Oct. 23, 2008
- Conservative Wall Street Journal Heaps Praise on Liberal Mike Aguirre, Citing His Pension Battle — Sept. 6, 2008
- Case of the Burning Woman — Sept. 26, 2007