Edna St. Vincent Millay 9 p.m., Dec. 24
- Joined: April 17, 2013
- Gender: F
- Hometown: Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Occupation: freelance writer and author
- Website: http://www.themaggieyoung.com/
- Comments posted: 9 (view all)
- Last log-in: Sept. 5, 2013 | See activity
A rebellious, angst-filled, hormonal teenager with a tattoo on my chest, I left my world in the South for the United States Navy.
Stationed on the USS Higgins out of San Diego, I got into all sorts of documentary worthy shenanigans. After a platonic, financially driven marriage, and NCIS investigation, some wild port visits, and some turbulent affairs, I got out and became a workaholic. I eventually got into UC Berkeley, graduated, backpacked Europe, became an Alaska reporter, and hit a marvelous quarter life crisis that will be documented in my next book.