Ian Anderson noon, Jan. 30
- Joined: July 26, 2012
- Gender: F
- Neighborhood: Downtown San Diego
- Hometown: San Diego
- Website: http://www.poloniaunited.org/ind...
- Comments posted: 0
- Last log-in: Aug. 10, 2013 | See activity
This corporation has been formed for charitable purposes, to:
1. To provide education to the American public about Poland, and her history, culture and science.
2. To provide education to the Polish public about the United States of America, and her history, culture and science.
3. To lessen prejudice and discrimination,
4. To relieve the poor, distressed and underprivileged Polish Americans.
5. To actively promote and uphold Polish traditions, customs and heritage.
6. To receive, hold and disburse gifts, bequests, devices and other funds for these purposes.
7. To own and maintain or lease suitable real estate and buildings, and any other personal property which is deemed necessary for its purposes. To enter into, make, and perform, and carry out contracts of every kind for any lawful purpose without limits as to amount.
8. To propagate the betterment of the Polish and Polish-American community. In addition, this corporation is formed for the purposes of performing all things incidental to, or appropriate in, the achievement of the foregoing specific and primary purposes. The corporation shall not, except to an insubstantial degree, engage in any activities or exercise any powers that are not in furtherance of its primary charitable and educational purposes. This corporation shall hold, and may exercise, all such powers as may be conferred upon a nonprofit corporation by the laws of the State of California and as may be necessary or expedient for the administration of the affairs and attainment of the purposes of the corporation. In no event, however, shall the corporation engage in activities which are not permitted to be carried on by a corporation exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.