W.S. Di Piero 6:30 a.m., Sept. 17
Our Lady Immaculate Statue (between the Blessed Virgin Mary / Our Lady Church and Psalter House in Poznan Cathedral City). According to an inscription on its base, the sandstone statue was founded by Canon Michael Sibilski in 1886 and originally stood on the cathedral square (moved to its present location in 1925).
December 6, 2012