This is the original chapel bell and the only surviving section of the St. Bartholomew's chapel which was built in the 1930's and burned down in the 2007 wildfires. This bell tower was saved and now sits in front of the newly re-built St. Bartholomew's chapel on the Rincon Reservation, near Harrah's Casino in Valley Center.

  • Pinterest

Comments

Sign in to comment

Join our
newsletter list

Enter to win $25 at Broken Yolk Cafe

Each newsletter subscription
means another chance to win!

Close