Garrett Harris 8 p.m., Nov. 29
Lisa Elkins Goodman
- Joined: Aug. 27, 2013
- Gender: F
- Neighborhood: Julian
- Hometown: Julian
- Occupation: Literary agent / Investigative journalist. Educator
- Website: http://lisaleaks.com/
- Comments posted: 1 (view all)
- Votes: 1
- Last log-in: Aug. 27, 2013 | See activity
Investigative Journalist/Literary Agent - emphasis on exposing corruption, and rooting out scoundrels.
• Radio show host
• Research analysis Architects & Engineers for 9/11
• FEMA / DHS Emergency Responder
• Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
• Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) research
• President- CA. Prepper's Unite
• Executive Director of Education
• Edible School gardens & sustainability
• Mentoring at risk teens
• Child advocate
• Forestry Mitigation
• Volunteer Firefighters Advocate
• Risk Analysis
• Nature and Wildlife Sciences
• FEMA 'Lessons Learned'
• Research Development
• RAWEMA - Rye Area Wildfire Education and Mitigation Association. 501c3
Rye, Colorado. A partnership with the local firefighters, forestry department and emergency services. RAWEMA implemented resources, community service, fire prevention, suppression, emergency management, and search and rescue.
Interests: Organic gardening, hiking, stone masonry, yoga, river rafting, rock climbing, and building sustainable communities, NOT the Agenda 21 kind.
I have been teaching for 24 years and continue the crusade for children’s rights.
More importantly, I am the proud mother of two super great, smart, funny, beautiful children.