Beaked and gray whales, dilemma of local mountain lions, wild horses in Coyote Creek, coyotes thrive in San Diego canyons
Various Authors 6:38 p.m., Sept. 24
When you know that you are going to be out of the house for most of the day, it is comforting to know that if you know how to use a crock-pot, you can have a hot meal ready for you upon your return. This one is simple, yet tasty. Keep some Beano handy--much Southern Wind potential!
1) Set up Crock Pot.
2) Slice steak into small pieces, put into pot.
3) Open package of mini-sausages, put into pot.
4) Open cans of beans, put into pot.
5) Open can of pasta sauce, pour into box.
6) Add garlic powder and seasoned salt, mix well.
7) Put lid on crock-pot, turn heat level to high.
8) After two hours, pull lid, stirn, and return lid.
9) Switch heat level to low, then hit the highway.
When you get home...
A) Switch off crock pot.
B) Stir contents, let cool.
C) Serve and Enjoy.
Like I said, keep Beano on hand!
Added Sunday, Sept. 12, 2010