Don Bauder 6:30 p.m., July 2
Grilled Pork Chops with Italian Dressing Marinade
Submitted by La Placa Rifa 48619
Thought that I'd share a recipe that I use when I grill pork chops. This one involves an overnight marinade in Italian Dressing, 25 miuntes per side on the grill...and pairing with mashed potatoes and sweet corn.
- 1.5 lb boneless pork chops
- 1 bottle Ken's Northern Italian dressing
- 1 dash seasoned salt
- 3 dashs garlic powder
1) Open package of pork chops.
2) Season with seasoned salt and garlic powder.
3) Put chops into marinade bowl.
4) Pour bottle of Italian Dressing over chops.
5) Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Time to cook:
A) Heat grill.
B) When grill is ready, remove chops from refrigerator.
C) Place chops on grill and cook 25 minutes/side.
D) When all of the chops are cooked, dispose of marinade.
Best paired with:
Mashed potatoes, sweet corn, American-styled pilsner.
Added Sunday, Sept. 12, 2010