URGE American Gastropub
Farm-to-table food (via chef Marc Liautard), the largest tap list in North County, and a boastful list of 100 bottled beers. Urge features an intimate bar, a private dining room, and a cozy patio, but this is not a top social spot, maybe because they close shop at midnight. Bring a friend or two and grab a stool. Bartenders can make recommendations about the overwhelming options. No rowdy drunkards or loud music, just a mix of customers and a staff that really knows its beer.
Friday, July 29, 11:30 a.m.
Saturday, July 30, 11:30 a.m.
Sunday, July 31, 11:30 a.m.
|Sunday||11:30 a.m. to noon|
|Monday||11:30 a.m. to noon|
|Tuesday||11:30 a.m. to noon|
|Wednesday||11:30 a.m. to noon|
|Thursday||11:30 a.m. to noon|
|Friday||11:30 a.m. to 2 a.m.|
|Saturday||11:30 a.m. to 2 a.m.|
- "Best brewpubs, greatest gastropubs, and beautiful beer gardens" · Oct. 28, 2015
- "Moving, shaking brewing" · April 6, 2015
- "Urge: Craft Alley hires brewer" · May 17, 2013
- "Urge Gastropub's Off Duty Foodie Burger" · April 4, 2013
- "Accessible Gourmet Fare" · Oct. 17, 2012