The Two Painters
- San Diego, CA | Directions
1. We Refinish old cabinets and new cabinets Staining or Painting.
2. We make pre-painted cabinets realistic to wood or antique finish.
3. QD VARNISH. can be tinted to a stain color or to a solid color.
4. QD VARNISH. has been test by the supplier store in San Diego and by our company to insure proper bonding and durability.
5. QD VARNISH. will have proper adhesion, self priming, UV resistance, heat resistance, and toughness. Works great for bathrooms and kitchens.
6. QD VARNISH. has proper bonding with a proper wax and grease cleaning and sanding to any pre-finish areas such as lacquer, varnish, oil base paint, water base gloss paint, etc.
7. QD VARNISH will provide nice and smooth finish and long durability over the years better than any other interior sealer.
1. Exterior Wood, stucco, concrete, metal, etc.
2. Interior Wood, plaster, moldings, etc.
3. Interior Faux finish, stenciling, Venetian plaster, etc.
4. All areas are prepped properly prior to painting to insure properly bonding of new paint using the right materials and prime.
5. Contractor and crew have the experience of brushing, rolling or spraying to provide the best finish possible depending what type or surface it’s getting painted.
6. All working areas get covered properly prior to painting for any possible over-spraying or paint drips.
7. Contractor always recommends to use the best materials and paints to improve durability.
8. What makes our company different from the competition is that we make preparation the main key prior to painting because, remember, any one can paint but not any one knows how to prep.
9. When we hire a worker the first thing they have to learn is the preparation
10. Our goal is to always provide our customers with the best service possible. We want to make sure that the next time we get a call from our customers it’s for a new job and not to correct something that was done wrong.