- 9535 Harritt Road, Lakeside, CA 92040 | Directions
Lake Jennings stores mostly imported water that when filtered becomes drinking water for more than a quarter million people in the East County region. It also serves as a recreational magnet for local residents — fishing, boating, and camping are popular; hiking and bicycling less so.
To get there, exit Interstate 8 at Lake Jennings Park Road, just east of El Cajon. Go north for about 0.3 mile and turn right on Harritt Road, following the signs to Lake Jennings.
Saturday, April 4, 11:00 a.m.
- "Two simple rules" · Jan. 2, 2015
- "Guy in the sky: Drought no joke" · Feb. 15, 2014
- "Lake Jennings opens for night-fishing" · May 22, 2013
- Roam-o-Rama: "A Hike around Beautiful Green Lake Jennings" · March 9, 2011