- 9535 Harritt Road, Lakeside, CA 92040 | Directions
Lake Jennings stores mostly imported water that when filtered becomes drinking water for more than a quarter million people in the East County region. It also serves as a recreational magnet for local residents — fishing, boating, and camping are popular; hiking and bicycling less so.
To get there, exit Interstate 8 at Lake Jennings Park Road, just east of El Cajon. Go north for about 0.3 mile and turn right on Harritt Road, following the signs to Lake Jennings.
- "Opening day for catfish night-fishing this Friday" · May 25, 2016
- "Two simple rules" · Jan. 2, 2015
- "Guy in the sky: Drought no joke" · Feb. 15, 2014
- "Lake Jennings opens for night-fishing" · May 22, 2013
- Roam-o-Rama: "A Hike around Beautiful Green Lake Jennings" · March 9, 2011