- 2161 India Street, San Diego, CA 92101 | Directions
Li'l Italy's Art District has traded reds and whites for ales and lagers with the arrival of Bottlecraft, a craft beer bottle shop.
Value addeds that set this minimalist space apart from contemporaries with greater aesthetic appeal and more obvious charms are beer flights. Owner Brian Jensen (a NYC transplant who spent the better part of a decade immersed in the wine industry and aims to give craft beer the same treatment and respect fine vino typically receives) selects themes for a pair of flights then pulls four beers from his extensive stock and pours them for interested imbibers. Flight themes, which are usually focused on a particular style, brewery or region of the world, change daily.
Saturday, September 12, 3:00 p.m.
- "Bottlecraft Part Deux" · Dec. 28, 2012
- "Hip-Hop Inspires Brewing" · Aug. 20, 2012
- "Drink in the Education" · Dec. 9, 2011
- "Hitting the Bottle in Little Italy" · June 29, 2011