Blacks Beach isn't the easiest beach to find. Here's the easiest way to find the somewhat secluded optional nude beach: from wherever you are, get to the west side of UCSD via the Torrey Pines Scenic Drive and turn into the Gliderport (2800 Torrey Pines Scenic Dr). Take the paved road to the end and park in one of the free dirt lots. The steps down to the beach are a hike. Tourists sometimes hike partway down to watch the gliders without getting into the nude part of the beach. Nudity is optional, and there are no trash receptacles or bathrooms near the beach.
Saturday, October 29, 7:00 a.m.
Sunday, October 30, 7:00 a.m.
- "Black’s Beach road closed for repair" · March 14, 2016
- "Black's Beach during flash flood" · Aug. 12, 2015
- "Boy Scout hike winds up at clothing-optional Black's Beach" · Feb. 14, 2015
- "Beach Visit: Blacks Beach (Nudity Optional)" · June 30, 2012
- "Jerry Don't Surf" · Jan. 9, 2010
- Surf Diego · Jan. 2, 2008
- Surf Diego · Nov. 1, 2007
- "Bares Rule! Black's Beach exposed" · Sept. 7, 2006