Robert Bush 1 p.m., Aug. 30
The Chapel of Perpetual Adoration (Basilica Minor, the St. Stanislaus the Bishop and the Martyr Church, Mother of God of Perpetual Help and St. Mary Magdalene Sanctuary, Collegiate Parish Church / Fara of Poznan). A brightly illuminated chamber (formerly the treasure chamber) was consecrated by His Eminence Cardinal August Hlond, the Primate of Poland in remembrance of the International Eucharist Congress (1937) in honor of Christ the King. The day’s uninterrupted adoration chapel is a quite solitary place (corner) of worship.
Posted November 26, 2012