Don Bauder 3:39 p.m., Jan. 31
All Saints Church in Poznan. The classical-style, originally an evangelical church with the late-Baroque altar (the Last Supper) is a symbol of the multi-faith character of the city. It was built by permission of the King Stanislaus August Poniatowski in 1777. The statues of St. Peter and St. Paul are placed over the entrance to the rectangular tower.
Posted November 22, 2011